Use this form to submit announcements.
Announcement Content Guidelines
Announcements must pertain to official university business or to university-sponsored activities for faculty and staff or for the entire university community. The Office of Communications and Marketing reserves the right to reject announcements that do not meet this criterion and to recommend other communications vehicles for promotion.
We will not accept announcements that are:
- job postings
- business advertisements (on or off campus)
- for conferences, events or organizations not sponsored by the university
- messages directed to a limited audience
- death notices
- retirement receptions (unless the person is known by the entire university community)
- employee position announcements below the dean and vice president level
We will repeat announcements if 10 working days have passed between announcements.
- Only university employees may submit announcements.
- All fields on the submission form MUST be filled out.
- Submitter information will be included at the end of the announcement.
- Item text must be no more than 85 to 95 words.
Communications will edit any announcement that is unclear or exceeds maximum word count. To submit events to the online calendar, use the event submission form.