Academic Community Engagement (ACE); Leadership, Engagement, and Professionalism; and Learning Where You Live, Living Where You Learn are among the QEP proposals that have been submitted.
The QEP committee is now asking for your comments on these proposals. To read and comment on the abstracts of the submitted proposals visit gru.edu/qep/abstracts.php.
While all feedback will be useful to the committee, some questions you might consider answering are:
- How do you believe this proposal can have a positive impact on student learning?
- Will this proposal have direct or indirect impact on student learning?
- Would this proposal have an impact on the student population with which you are involved? If so, how?
- Do you see this proposal tying in with our mission? If so, how?
- Does this proposal link to institutional priorities? If so, how?
- Will this proposal’s potential impact on student learning lend itself to assessment?
Along with reviewing the comments, the Core Team will evaluate all proposals based on the rubric that was released along with the proposal guidelinesThe team will use this process to select the proposals that they will recommend to the GRU Leadership Panel for further consideration.
A topic will be selected by January 2015 and then the Development Phase will kick off. The Phase II Development Core team will have a broader representation from the GRU community to conceptualize the QEP that will be submitted to SACCOC, implemented and assessed upon our SACSCOC reaffirmation visit.